Thursday, September 4, 2008

May I Introduce......

Luke James Knutson
Born August 18, 2008
9 pounds, 15 ounces


There is no way to fully praise the Lord for the new little branch on our family tree. He is a blessing in every way. It was a really such a wonderful pleasure to be at Angie and Jeremy's home and help them get back on their feet after Luke's birth. I did my usual cleaning of the kitchen and each day Mark and I took the kids out for a little while to let Angie ease into the new role of "mommy of 4". The goodbyes are always difficult. John asked if Poppy and I could just come and live with them. Kylie did not want to come out of her room and see us off but when we pulled away there she was. A sad little face in her bedroom window waving goodbye.

I did not get much time with Luke. In 7 days I only changed one diaper for heaven's sake! But I did get my moment alone with him as I have with all my grandbabies. Just a moment by their cradle to pray for them and ask the Lord to draw them near. To bring them to an understanding of His sacrifice for their sin and to experience His grace in their lives. I can't wait to see the plan He has for their lives unfold.

Enjoy the pics!



No comments: